Friday, July 08, 2005

Nolens Volens

In an effort to expand my vocabulary, I've subscribed to "A Word A Day," which - obviously - gives me a new word and its meaning each day. Very fun.
Today's word was "nolens volens," which means, "either willingly or unwillingly." Being that I had never in my life heard this term, I felt compelled to share my newest bit of knowledge...

Also, I have some news from the friend front to share...
Congrats to Amy and Jason who got engaged a few weeks ago!!! Yay!
And please keep Lisa in your prayers. She'll be in Thailand doing aid work with her brother and sister-in-law for the next 9 days.

4 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me? I'm stuck in Oklahoma for a month? If thats not torture I don't know what is!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

OK - if everybody could also pray for Jerry, who's evidently being tortured in Oklahoma at the moment, that would be great...

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

No problem :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home