Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blah Day

Blah Day Updates:

Had to take my cat to the vet today because she's breathing all crazy. So about an hour ago, the vet called to tell me that my cat almost died today after being anesthetized for chest x-rays. She evidently has lots of fluid on her lungs, and they don't know why. They're doing a complete check out to see what the problem is.

I have to go back to work tomorrow after having a random four day weekend. I don't want to go back, and I feel like such a kid for saying that. But I have a supervisor who is quite possibly trying to see how far he can push me before I start to push back. And while I don't enjoy work drama, I'm definitely not for being walked all over either. Should be an interesting week...

And I'm having a career crisis. I'm 27 years old and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. BLAH!

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Im with ya. Career/life crises are fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home