Friday, March 24, 2006

COME BACK...and bring a tool kit

So the cable company came out to "fix" our cable yesterday.
We weren't getting our HD channels that Kevin so dearly loves. I personally can't tell the difference, but watching sports in HD leaves Kevin exclaiming, "It's like we're THERE!" everytime.
Whatever...
And now, after it's been "fixed," we have no cable at all in the living room. Nada.
While I understand that, in the grand scheme of things, this is not a major problem, it does upset me a bit to pay for a service that I'm no longer receiving.
Do me a favor, Time Warner, and don't "fix" anything else.

5 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

It took Time Warner Cable almost a month to fix our I control problem. When we first got it, we had a lot of problems but since they last came to fix something, we got a new cable box for the internet and a new cable box for the digital cable. The only thing that would be nice would be the DVR but I guess I'll have to get that some other time.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Alan desperatly wants HD. When we get the house . . . maybe.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I miss my satellite TV...

Dish Network was fantastic and almost never out.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Stupid cable. Mine goes out all the time.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger honkeie said...

Dont feel bad i dont the whole HD thing either. If I wanted the 'feel' of being there I would jsut go there lol.
I left cable tv for direct tv. I have had it now for 2 years and the only time they came out was to install it. But when i had cable they were out to my house at least 10 times a year. It was always the same story to....so I left their sorry butts and go direct TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home