Thursday, March 02, 2006

Howdy Neighbor

The thing I love most about my neighborhood is the fact that something's always going on.
Case in point: Neighbor Trey has recently moved out of his house because his wife was cheating on him with a Trey lookalike. This was obviously upsetting for Trey, who reached his breaking point yesterday and decided he was going to beat the hell out of his skanky replacement. Before going in to his house, however, Trey was courteous enough to warn us that he was about to go to jail.

Being the good neighbors that we are, neighbor Jason and I sat outside "talking," but really awaiting the impending drama.
Being that Trey's never one to let others down, it was exactly seven minutes before the cop car pulled up.
And being that this is the small town that I grew up in, I had of course gone to school with the policeman, who stopped to smile and wave at me prior to entering the house to arrest Trey.
Nope, never a dull moment...

7 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who was it? Powers? Awesome commentary! Keep it coming...

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

That's cool, I never get that where I'm from. Where I used to live we got it all the time. I somewhat miss it. Just wondering, who won?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

The details from inside the house have thus far been kept confidential :)

You know what's funny though, is that I actually drove past the house and waved at the skanky replacement, thinking he was Trey. They really do look alike. It's bizarre!!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

A little too close to home for me... Why I left Arizona in the first place. I didn't want to go to jail...

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Hummmmm . . . why would she cheat with someone who looks like her husband. Not that I have experience with this, but aren't you suppose to be attracted to what is different, and that is why someone cheats?

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Courtney, That's funny, maybe she just wanted someone that looked like him and acted different than him. Who knows.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That is hysterical. But poor Trey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home