Wednesday, February 22, 2006

RARR

So yesterday at work, I got finished interviewing random skanky mid-20's man, who was evidently pleased with my service, because I believe his exact words were, "Thanks kitty cat. You have yourself a great day."
KITTY CAT? REALLY?
Never have I felt so dirty in all my life.

So to the men out there, who I'm sure already know this: Please do not call us "kitty cat." EVER. It's not sexy or hot, and it doesn't make us feel sexy or hot. It just makes us feel dirty and it makes you look silly!!!
Just some friendly advice...

8 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

really?
who says those things?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Tai said...

ew....you're not going to work for him, are you???

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

no you don't alan

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

It's called he isn't socialized yet and has not social skills. I hope you didn't hire him.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I hope you weren't blinded by that giant neon "L" on his forehead.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

ugh. That's obnoxious.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

OH NO - I would never hire or work for that guy :)
But actually I work in customer service, so I was interviewing him to fix a problem on his account. Thank God it was a one-time interview and hopefully I'll make it through the rest of my life without ever being called "kitty cat" again :) LOL

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should've said, you're welcome skunky poo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home