Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Golden Arches My Ass

Ever since I ran across it in College Station, I've been wondering just what they teach you at Ronald McDonald University. It can't be all hamburgers and fries. I mean, it's an expensive training facility that McDonald's has built, and my thought is that in order for it to be cost effective, there has to be some heavy stuff going on in there, right?
Today, I went to McDonald's and noticed that both ladies working the window looked pretty smug. My first thought: They look like they know something I don't know. Probably something they learned at that damn Ronald McDonald University.
I'm now thinking that RMU and the entire McDonalds chain of restaurants is just a front for Secret Service agents in training. In my mind, RMU has a shooting range, an obstacle course and the obligatory vats of grease they use to teach the agents in training how to make those killer golden fries. Gotta keep up the facade, afterall...

6 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my sweet courtney, I think you have too much time on your hands.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Careful, your treading on crazy ladie. ;)

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I'll bet you're right. That's funny that there's actually a ronald mcdonald u.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

LOL Berly and Amy - relax, I'm only kidding :)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

The McD's here in Princeton, WV must have hired all the rejects...

They can't get my order right, ever... Not once has my order been right.

I mean, how hard is a #3, no onions, coke to drink?

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, RMD bought that building. It used to be a Jazzercise facilities. I think they spend time learning how to flip burgers while watching themselves in the mirrored walls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home