Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blogger Tag II

Got tagged by Katie...

5 Weird Habits I have:
1) I jam out in my living room and pretend that Kevin's my "audience." He doesn't seem amused by this at all...
2) I sometimes talk to myself in my car on the way to and from work. I do some heavy bitching about my job at that time.
3) I can not sleep at night without first putting Carmex on my lips. Even if they don't need it.
4) I constantly call Kevin "baby" or "Kev," but never by his full name. Even when I'm mad at him. He knows I'm mad because I say his nickname in a sharp and exasperated tone.
5) I eat a Blue Bunny ice cream bar every night at 9 pm.

6 People I'm tagging:

1) Tom
2) Felicia
3) Berly
4) Amy
5) Phoebe
6) Cat

9 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Why you gotta tag a fat girl??
What did I ever do to you? :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Katie said...

lol at berly....

i cant get over #5...you evt one every night at 9pm..thats just weird..lol
what would you do if you did not have any?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Berly...LOL!!!!

I can't live without my Dr.Pepper lip smackers.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Katie - I would NEVER not have any in my freezer :) Never ever!!!! LOL

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I hate being tagged!

;)~

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Blue Bunny, Why not Blue Bell or Ben and Jerry's?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

I'm a permanent dieter. It's no sugar added, and it's excellent...

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog so I'll do this here:

5 Weird Habits I Have:
1) I have trouble sleeping unless the satin-y/silk-ish trim on my blanket is over my mouth.
2) I like pulling on my belly button ring.
3) I can't comfortably do my make up unless I am sitting cross-legged. If I try to do it standing up, I pull one foot off the floor and put it on my other knee (think the shape of "4").
4) I am 20, but I have to bring along a stuffed dog to sleep with when I go away from home. I have had him since I was 4 or 5.
5) I have a weird oral fixation. If I'm not chewing gum or something OR if I am really nervous, I bite my tongue (not like my whole tongue, but individual taste buds). Weird.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

I just saw this now! Nonetheless, I will do it now, as I have been tagged, and I understand that being "It" does not have time limits...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home