Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Your Worst Nightmare!

I think I make my dad a bit nervous these days...
I was talking to him today, and after he made a relatively random/silly comment, he paused, cocked his head, pointed his finger at me and said, "Don't you post that on your blog!"
In the words of the evil lady from the Boardwalk: Muahahaha!!! (See my post titled, "At the Boardwalk" if you don't know what I'm talking about.)
Forget outright rebellion; It is my belief that having a child who writes in an open forum might just be a parent's worst nightmare!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

A parent's, a sibling's, everybody's worse nightmare! LOL. Mine run and hide when the see me coming.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

Holy crap.
I just really laughed out loud. Like for real. That made my night.
Funny daddy.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Then my parents should be very very worried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home