Thursday, December 22, 2005

Scatterbrain Part II

-I've been on the verge of sickness for two weeks now. But I'm not going down without a fight - nope, instead I've been pumping my body with vitamins, orange juice and echinacea for the past two weeks, leaving me almost sick and feeling not-so-good, although I'm not quite as bad off as I would be if I had a full on cold. I am, however, ready to kick myself because had I just given in to it in the first place, I would be over it by now.

-It's official. I have no motherly instincts whatsoever. We were about to get a puppy. A puppy for goodness sake, and at the last minute I freaked out and decided I couldn't go through with it because I wasn't ready for the responsibility of A DOG. How sad is that?

-My cat's a drama queen. I took her to get shots yesterday, causing her to spend the night being pissed off at me and punishing me for my bad decision to have ever taken her to a - gasp - veterinarian. Now, she's trying to align herself with Kevin, so she's limping whenever he comes around in order to get sympathy from him. It's working. I may have to learn from her. So young, and yet so full of knowledge, that one.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

lol . . . funny know it all cats.
You better be well by new years!
If you bail on me again I'm gonna get a complex.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Girl - had I not been throwing up all day last time, I totally would have hung out. You know I love you :) And actually, I was still ready to hang out, sick and all, though I totally understand your decision not to come that weekend. I probably wouldn't have either...
It's the damn public, I tell you. People come into our office and don't even attempt to cover their mouths when they sneeze. Sometime I have to fight the urge to be like, "DIDNT YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU BETTER THAN THAT???"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home