Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas

I could not have asked for a better Christmas, despite a few minor mishaps.
It was filled with family and friends, which is all you can ask for out of the holidays, right?
Presents were just an added bonus :)

Here's a run-down of the major events (both good and bad) of this past weekend:
-went Christmas light looking on Friday and ended up with our truck in a ditch at atleast a 45 degree angle, which was as dangerously close to flipping a car as I've ever come. No fun at all.
-ended up sick on Friday, and spent Friday night out in the cold waiting for a wrecker driver to come pull us out of the ditch, causing me to be even more sick for Christmas Eve/Christmas.
-ate more food from Saturday - Monday than anybody ever should...and somehow managed to lose 2 pounds??? What's up with that???
-spent Christmas night getting our asses kicked by our friends Jay and Kimberly at "Scene It" and "Taboo," but had a great time anyway.
-Tried to fight the crowds at the mall yesterday to return some stuff that didn't fit, but never actually made it into any particular store due to the hideous amounts of blood-thirsty consumers
-watched "The Notebook" yesterday (which was one of my Christmas presents), and ended up sobbing throughout, although it honestly was one of the best movies I've ever seen. Learned that Kevin's made of stone :) He sat there with no emotion at all while I was repeatedly wiping my face with the sleeve of my sweatshirt...

And now I have a two-day week, followed by a 5 day weekend and a New Years Eve celebration to be spent with two of my best buddies from College Station.
Can't wait, Berly and Allan!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Yeah!!!
So excited.
I can't even take it.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I LOVE The Notebook...one of my favorite movies ever. How could he NOT cry..oh my gosh. Was his heart even beating?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Not sure...he must have been zoning or something, because I was sob crying :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home