Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Germ-X

So yesterday, I was talking to a man here at the office who seemed relatively normal. Conversation was fine, tone was good. Not a bad interview initially. And then it happened: the man was mid-sentence when he just started picking his nose right there.
There was no attempt to hide his habit. No "scratching" or "brushing" of the nose area. Nope - he just openly picked his nose and continued talking as if nothing was wrong.
WHAT?!? Who does that???
Immediately, my gag reflex kicked in, and everything in me wanted to make a dash for the Germ-X. This was a reflex that I did not fight. Offensive or not - you pick your nose at my window, and I will Germ-X your ass. Note that.

7 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

yuck!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

lol!!!
That is so gross.
And yet hilarious all at the same time.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Duly noted. But did the guy pause to examine what was on the tip of his finger? That's usually the next move nose pickers do. Don't ask why, for what is on the end of their finger is never different--IT'S A BOOGER for crud sakes.
You know, you can pick your nose; you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose. At least, if you have a friend that will let you do that then you need to find new friends.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That is nasty...maybe that man has interviewed at my office...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Come to think of it, Linny, he was wearing a Hello Kitty hat :)
And no Doug - thankfully the guy did not examine his nasty finger!!! I really would have thrown up right there...

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm reminded of an old Seinfeld episode...

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was reading your blog at work this morning while eating my yogurt and I almost threw up. The yogurt consistency reminded me of snot and it has strawberry chunks that reminded me of boogers. I am very much a texture person and couldn't finish it, I had to throw it away.

Co, don't post crap like this anymore please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home