Monday, January 23, 2006

It's Called a S'more, Moron!

I was watching "Meet the Barkers" on MTV yesterday, and toward the end of the show, Shanna tells Travis that she has a surprise dessert that she wants to make for him. She proceeds to take two graham crackers, and form a sandwich with a piece of chocolate and a roasted marshmallow.
Here in Texas we call that a s'more. It's common knowledge here. I was actually under the impression that everybody knows about s'mores. I've known about it since I was two. But Travis was like, "Oh My God - where did you come up with this?" And Shanna responds, "Just a little something I concocted."
LIAR!!!
I practically shouted at the TV, "YOU DID NOT!"
Did she just think she could take credit for the s'more and nobody would notice???

8 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

What a liar!!!! I've been making smores since I was little bitty!

Shit. Now I want one.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that and I was pissed off. Why does she not know what a s'more is? Who were her parents? I am baffled.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Everyone knows what a S'more is...

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Thank you!!! I thought s'mores were a nation-wide phenomenon!!! But after watching that show, I wasn't sure!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

I saw that.

I hate that bitch.
How are you gonna take credit for a s'more?

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

That's funny. Who the hell doesn't know what a smore is? I don't know who to be madder at. . . the chick who lied about inventing a classic snack or the idiot who had never had one.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I did not get to see that one. but i would have shouted at the TV also.
i have been making them since i was little!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Debbie Cakes said...

Oh no she di-in't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home