Thursday, February 02, 2006

More Tales From The Office

Co-worker number three's divorce was final yesterday. She had filed for divorce about 3 months ago, and wore pink from head to toe yesterday in what I believe was an unconscious act of celebration. Or maybe it was a conscious act of celebration. Who knows?
So anyway, today she gets 4-month anniversary roses from her "new" man, whose picture is suddenly plastered all over her desk and also serves as her new screen saver. The man is everywhere.
Honestly, I'm not trying to judge - I know life happens.
But perhaps show a little discretion! Don't just go gleefully shouting, "I CHEATED!" from the rooftops, ya know?
Jeez...

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Discretion. Yeah,it's a great thought, not alot of people feel the need to practice it though!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

How rediculous. Some people just have no social awareness at all. One of my former coworkers introduced herself to everyone on her first day of work by showing us a picture of her kids and pointing out.."Hey, you see how my oldest daughter is half black? This is b/c I was raped by a black guy." THE FIRST THING SHE SAID TO US OTHER THAN HELLO!!!!! I kid you not.

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm constanly remined by some women that all men are cheaters and louts...

When it was my ex-wife who was cheating on me.

This woman has no couth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home