Monday, March 27, 2006

Updates

Nothing like a Monday off to recuperate after a busy (but great) weekend.
This weekend was jam packed full of activities. Friday, the cable guy came out and fixed our cable. I love him. LOVE HIM.
Saturday was our family reunion. My cheeks are still recovering.
Seriously, at what age do you outgrow the cheek pinch???
Saturday night was a bonfire/get together at Jeff and Tracy's house.
And yesterday was Sunday School followed by Amy's shower in Lufkin. It was exactly what I needed - haven't seen Amy in about a year, although we talk all the time. Sometimes a Sunday drive into East Texas and an afternoon with your BFF's are necessary!!! And there was no cheek pinching at the shower, which is a plus.
But my old ass had to take the day off today to do laundry, clean house, go grocery shopping and catch up on sleep.
And now we're having the bachelorette party countdown: 5 DAYS!!!! AWOOHOO!!!

5 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Becky said...

I can't help you with the cheek pinching thing. I would've thought, myself, that my older relatives would know better than to ask such questions as "How old are you, now?" But, alas... they don't. *sigh*

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bonfire/get together? I would have one of those at my place in Arizona at least once a week! There's nothing better that sitting around a fire, drinking frosty-cold adult beverages with friends!

Can't help you with the cheek-pinching question... Most of my relatived who'd do that have been gone for some time now...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

AWHOOHOO!!

I haven't seen amy in like two years. I can't wait!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

My granny used to pinch my cheeks all of the time..it drove me crazy!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hire laquanda again to give the sex toys show like you did for allison's BP?

I will never hitting the Wendy's drive through and having missy order from the back window.

Let me know if you are having the BP in college station this weekend, i will be there and it will be entertaining to see Amy sipping drinks out of a large penis sippy cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home