Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aww, That's Cute

My husband is not a man of emotions. People who know him probably think this to be the understatement of the year. And yet yesterday, when I got home from taking Allie to the vet to get spayed, I see that he has brought home this massive, fluffy, cushy dog bed that he had to have picked up on his way home from work.
And when I broke the news to him that Allie would be staying over night at the vet, Kevin was unable mask his disappointment. He wanted to see her reaction when she saw her brand new bed for the first time. I found it endearing and cute...

These are the post-op pics of puppy, who's in pain but still wanting to play :)

8 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

How sweet is Kevin?
Poor puppy.
Hope she recovers quickly.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

that IS really cute! Totally know how he feels though..I swear the dog toys I buy for Seven are more for me than her...

Doesn't it break your heart, seeing them wear that giant lampshade?? I put stickers on Seven's and decorated it..you should too!

and in response to your question about DLB, he's the dude I've been hanging out with lately--don't feel badly about not knowing, I just started talking about him like you could all read my mind...my bad!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Girl...dig on the blue cone. I didnt know they came in colors.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

How cute!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Poor baby, has to wear one of those collars. We had our dog spaded last February. We decided that a litter of puppies was more work than we wanted to deal with. It was a good choice. Good luck with her surgery.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger kneedeep_in_surprise said...

I LOVE when dogs wear those cones collars. I know they are in pain and all, but their cute factor increases 10-fold!

PS... I responded to your comments on my blog. I don't know how often you read it, so I figured I'd just tell you.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I can't help it but I just have to laugh when I see dogs wearing those. But good for him.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh I bet that broke your heart when he was disappointed... what a sweet guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home