Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I Stole This From Craig and Felicia

Likes (in no particular order):

1 God
2 Kevbo - my BFF
3 Family - I love having a family that I enjoy being with.
4 Friends - my girls, not the television show...although the television show makes me happy too...
5 Allie, Sasha and Mo (the animals!)
6 memories from living in the dorm and going to class in pajama pants
7 The saying, "Don't hassle the hoff"
8 EBay gift certificates
9 Christmas light looking!
10 specific group language - when your inner circle develops its own sayings - like in college when we used to call everybody "Hooker," or when we constantly quoted "Friends."
11 The term "biotch"
12 Sweets - meltaway mints, cadbury eggs, white chocolate covered reese's eggs, peanut butter cookies! YUM!
13 Myspace - the only way I'm able to keep up with people
14 Vacation time from work. It's a necessity!
15 Animals dressed as humans.
16 Victoria's Secret Pink collection
17 homemade gifts
18 How my Grandpa calls my Grandma, "Mama"...and also how his nose crinkles when he laughs
19 The fact that football season is finally almost over. THANK GOD!
20 Celebreality
21 Girls weekends!
22 How my puppy's entire body shakes with excitement when Kevin and I get home from work
23 How my brother always and without fail says, "Don't leave" when I'm visiting him and I say I have to go home
24 Nature: the beach / sunrises / sunsets / rain / rainbows
25 fake toenails. Revolutionary, I tell you.

Dislikes:
1 Corporate Giants
2 Overpaid CEO's / sports figures / entertainers, etc
3 Underpaid teachers / janitors / laborers, etc
4 starvation and poverty
5 greed and overindulgence
6 War and violence in general
7 brown plaid
8 How Christmas was only two days ago and Wal-Mart already has Valentines Day stuff out
9 The fact that Paris Hilton is famous for being famous.
10 K.Fed
11 The term "wangsta"
12 The fact that my cat, Mo, insists on scratching at the carpet.
13 Football season - is it over yet?
14 Politicians
15 Scratches on your favorite cd
16 Creepy Coworker's inappropriate outbursts during meetings. SO AWKWARD!
17 Moving
18 Holiday weight gain. (See number 12 under the Likes Category)
19 Skinny, overzealous aerobics instructors that want you to smile while you're beating up your body.
20 Snakes in general.
21 Fake people. Say what you mean; Mean what you say.
22 70's sitcoms. The girls are always ditzy, the guys always level headed and in control.
23 Flipped up collars
24 Snobby people. Get off your high horse!
25 Paper jams

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I made a list "Courtney's blogs" would DEFINITELY be on there:) I love them!!
Oh and spelling the word "Definitely" would totally be on my dislikes list!! I can NEVER spell that word right!!! LOL

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Can I just say...I hate K-Fed. I want to slap him everytime I see him on tv.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it hard to believe that you were able to affix fake toenails to those TINY little toenails that you have. that's funny ladie!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger honkeie said...

Please tell more about this one "Creepy Coworker's inappropriate outbursts during meetings. SO AWKWARD!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home