Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Maybelline

Went to Walgreen's today, and was perusing the makeup section, when I came across some Maybelline eyeshadow...but this wasn't just any eye shadow. I've actually deemed this very special makeup the eye shadow for dummies. It was cut into four sections, two lighter shades and two darker shades. And etched into the actual eye shadow were the words "brow bone," "eye lid," "crease," and "outer eye."
On behalf of women everywhere, I'd like to thank you, Maybelline. Because the art of the eye shadow application has eluded me for years. But thanks to a few simple etched in words, you've cleared it right up. Props to you! LOL

In other news:
-Big (belated) happy birthdays to my awesome husband and wonderful brother, both of whom turned 21 this week, ironically. (Plus 10 and 3 for Kev and Craig, respectively.)
-Kevin and I will have our 5 year anniversary in a little over a week and I'm freaking out because I can't figure out what to give him. Any ideas? Anyone?

And here's my random picture of the week:

Did anybody else know that the Texans have an actual band that (sometimes) plays during half time? Was I the only person who did not know that pro football teams have bands? Bizarre...

3 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Tickets to the Astros or Texans game.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

For real? I'm going to have to go buy some of that for myself!!!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Who Would You Do? said...

Well hello Courtney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home