Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

So did you know that in the State of Texas, you have to slow your car down to 15 miles per hour below the speed limit when passing a police officer who's making a traffic stop?
Because I didn't.
So when I got pulled over today, I was extremely surprised to hear about this new law. And when the police officer preempted the conversation by saying, "Yeah, a lot of people don't even know about this new law yet..." and then proceeded to give me a freaking ticket, I was a little upset.
I ask you this question, Officer Chapa from the Texas City Police Department: Have you ever heard of a little thing called a WARNING? Because in my opinion, that would have been appropriate today.
And one more thing, Officer Chapa from the Texas City Police Department: I will be cursing your very name whilst enduring 8 hours of defensive driving hell. So thank you.

4 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

FYI, look up anything online about when this was done and see if there are any articals about it with people complaining about it and then go to court and see if they judge will let you off. Most likely the police officer wont even show up for court. What an asshole.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Yes, we have been busy. But, then again, I think that nature did it job on making me rest. We all got head colds here so I'm having to rest.

Justin is still doing music. He hasn't done much of it lately since we've been busy but I know he has been wanting to do a show. I think he will always do it but if he has a show, I'll let you know.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

No, I've never heard of that. Crap!! That sucks.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

here you have to go in the other lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home