Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fireman Kev

Oh my goodness - I'm freaking out. Kevin leaves for fire school tomorrow morning. (He got forced on the fire squad through his job.) This in and of itself is bad enough, but to make matters worse, he's going with our friend, Jeff, who might possibly be the most immature person ever. Don't get me wrong, I love Jeff - he's probably the funniest person I've ever known, but it's kind of like sending my husband to fight fires with Lucille Ball or something. If there's trouble, Jeff will find it, and no doubt Kevin will be right there with him. Jeff's so excited - he thinks he's a real fireman, which is evidently what he's always wanted to be. Everybody say a prayer for them.
I'm going to be good wifey though, and make care packages for each of them. I wonder if Kevin will be embarrassed if I decorate bags with their names and stuff...maybe I'll cut sandwiches into heart shapes and write "I LOVE YOU" in mustard on the inside :) Yes, perhaps I will...

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do that. And in keeping with that theme, you should also send a big teddy bear with a heart framed picture of yourself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home