Friday, May 20, 2005

What the...?

What a great week this has been.
I'm in a completely different mindset than I was last week. The weather here has been nice all week - lots of sun, which means that I've been able to swim and work out outside all week. That always puts me in a good mood. Kevin and I have been playing catch in our back yard after work, and that's always fun. I love that I can be a tomboy with him and he's cool with it.
Work has been good - I got a new desk and filing cabinet yesterday without having to ask for it. Maybe it's sad that something that small makes me happy, but it does. Rita and I have both been in good moods this week, which means that we've done lots of laughing, thus making the week go by quickly. I'll even go out on a limb and say that I've enjoyed work this week. What the hell is going on with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home