Thursday, May 05, 2005

Paula-tics

I'm evidently a "lousy bitch." Yep. There was a lady who called in to our office today, and she wanted to speak to her claims representative, who happened to be out of the office. So I told the lady that Amanda wasn't in today but I did offer to help her, take a message or send her to Amanda's voice mail. Caller was not impressed, got mad ( evidently has a touch of social disorder), and straight up called me a lousy bitch. If I had a dime for every time somebody yelled/cursed at me over the phone at work...Oh, how I love my job.
On a completely different note, I watched "Fallen Idol" last night, which was the special on ABC that talked about the Paula Abdul/Corey Clark affair. Paula's a play-ah, play-ah!!! It had just the right amount of scandal to entertain me for a full hour. Very nice. And good timing on Corey's part - how ironic that this was aired at the same time that he's releasing his first album, which evidently has a song on it that's named "Paula-tics." He should really be embarrassed about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home