Monday, April 18, 2005

Snake Update

One more thing I wanted to share before I go to bed: two more snakes have now been found in our back yard. So that brings our grand total to six snakes, two possums, and a rat (one of the possums and the rat were actually in my garage). Somebody remind me, do I not live in a SUBDIVISION??? I'm not in the middle of a pasture here - there are paved streets and sidewalks, at least 150 homes, and lots of people around here at all times. What the hell?
I feel like the lady from Green Acres. "Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue!"

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no snakes or rats in my apt complex and I have a sweet pool. You need to sell the house and move over next to me. =)


Wes

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you have two sweet pools?
You and Kevin would be partying too much if we moved in next to you!!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that is a bad thing?

Wes

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that is a bad thing?

WesA
Wes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home