Monday, April 04, 2005

Halfway to Fifty

I'm now officially a quarter of a century. Nobody wants that.
But what a cool birthday - we have a family party every year, because 5 of my relatives have birthdays within a 3 week period. That's always really fun. This year, my grandpa turned 75, my cousin turned 35 and I turned 25. Lots of 5's in there.
Also, I watched "Love Story" Saturday night, and what a horribly depressing movie. It was great, don't get me wrong, but I was literally sobbing by the end of it. What's bad is that I was watching it with Kevin, Craig and Felicia, who are made of stone and were making so much fun of me because I was crying. Bastards.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

I hate watching sad movies with people who have cold cold hearts.
Happy Birthday by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home