Monday, April 11, 2005

Young Love

Oh my goodness - I'm so grossed out right now. I just witnessed one of our neighbors have a make-out session with his very teen-aged girlfriend. He's at least 23, and she can't be more than 16. I'm pretty sure that's not legal in most states. Eww! It was very graphic, and that's all I'm going to say about that.
But wait - here's what's so funny: the guy lives at home with his parents, and he and his skeezy girlfriend were in the middle of doing their thing when pops comes driving down the street. Much like kids who have just gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar, this guy and his girlfriend quickly scurry into the house, obviously busted for their public display of affection.
BUSTED : "Creepy and Skeezy sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
You know, I'm not against being affectionate, but if it's illegal, as statutory rape tends to be, perhaps it's best to be handsy behind closed doors, hmm?

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger berly02 said...

Is it really with jail time people?
Ewwww!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home