Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Travelin' Fool

Sweet: I just got finished booking my trip to San Diego in June. I'm going with my cousin, and I plan on taking my laptop, sitting by the beach, and writing a chapter of my book. By June, I should be on chapter three or so...ha :)
And a new proposition has come up: There's a training session in Tampa in May that I may or may not attend. It's a Thursday - Saturday conference, so I'd be going it alone, and I'm a bit scared about traveling all by my lonesome. Is it sad that I'm 25 and afraid to go stay in a hotel by myself? I might just put on my big-girl pants and take my happy self to Florida. The good thing about the conference is that it's not an all day affair, and assuming I skip the dinners and awards crap, I should be out by 3 pm every day. So I'd be sad and alone next to the ocean, getting a killer tan. Really, is there a better way to be sad and alone?