Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mr. 80-SPF Sunblock Wearer

I have to say, my favorite commercials these days are the Real Men of Genius Bud Light "We salute you..." commercials. They're just sarcastic enough to crack me up. Today's was the "We salute you, Mr. 80 SPF sunblock wearer" commercial that said something like, "Though there are only 24 hours in a day, you wear sunblock strong enough to last for 80 hours. In the event that the sun should not go down today, you'll be ready. You laugh in the face of the 30 spf sunblock..."
(Those weren't the exact words, but you get the idea.)
Those commercials make me laugh so much...

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

I like the one for "Mr. Overzealous Foul Ball Cather".
Especially the part where the background singer chime in and sing....youre a feisty rodent!
It cracks me up everytime.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

"Mr. Handlebar Mustache Wearer" was a good one also :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home