Monday, July 18, 2005

The Thrill is Gone

Kevin broke my heart yesterday.
He got a new truck and is now in the process of selling his GMC truck, which I love.
It was our first joint purchase as a married couple, and now it's history...
I had to stop myself from screaming, "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!" while he was signing the paperwork on the new one.
But alas, the deal is done and an ugly green truck has invaded our garage...
And red had to spend the night outside last night...
He knows not what it is to live outside...

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! That's not what I was expecting from that story.

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Kevin that I am willing and able to give Red a good home.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Thanks for the offer :) But my parents are in the process of buying it - they told us last night that they want the truck, so it's staying in the family! We even get monthly visitation rights...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home