Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Really?

So our electricity went out at work today.
NICE!
And as I was coming in from lunch to the sea of darkness that was my office, random claimant asks me in a relatively snotty tone, " And just when do you expect the lights to be back on?"
Seriously?
If I had the valuable talent of seeing the future, I wouldn't have to make a living as a glorified secretary, now would I? No, because I would have used my psychic abilities long ago to win the lotto!
Understand this, woman!

5 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Another person expecting you to be clarvoyant? You didn't tell me my ex-wife was working there!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Katie said...

lol at tom...

i dont even know what to say about that..well other then is she a little nutty in the head!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Damn you for not winning the lottery by now. Your lazy friends want to mooch off ya!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Are you sure she wasn't the biatch that was in MY office this week?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kat_womanx2 said...

Thats when you say "Well Pumpkin..as soon as you pay in full...I'll trot right down and pay the electric bill !!" (wink)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home