Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Feelin' the Love!

Do you ever get to the point in life where things start to feel like a whirlwind? Things get so busy that you don't even have time to stop, but there's nothing that you're willing to give up...
These past couple of months have been exactly like that - three weekends ago was my cousin's surprise party followed by a day at Space Center Houston, two weekends ago was the bonfire at my friend's house followed Amy's bridal shower in Lufkin, this past weekend was Amy's bachelorette party in College Station, this weekend I'm going to a women's conference in Houston, next weekend is Easter weekend and the next is Amy's wedding, followed by the cookoff and then our trip to Chicago. Team that with 9 to 10-hour work days recently, hanging out with our friends and family here in town, and all of our church events, and you've got yourself a relatively busy schedule.
It's been SO MUCH FUN seeing some of my girls from college these past few weeks. I hadn't forgotten how much fun I have with them, but it's nice to be reminded of just how silly we can get around each other.
It was so great to back with some of the same girls I used to hang out with, in the same town where we all met, shopping in the same places we used to shop, hanging out at the same places we used to frequent.
Definitely great...and much needed!

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I ditto the entire blog, except for some of my weekends had different engagements but engagements none-the-less.!!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I wish I could get all my friends together...our lives are just so hectic these days.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Linny - I know girl - we can't all ever seem to coordinate our schedules either these days...and it's such a bummer!
And Amy - I would imagine you're about 10 times busier than I am with all of your wedding planning!!!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

ASTROS GAME THIS SUNDAY!!!
WHOOP!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home