Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I SEE YOU!

As I made my death-defying trek through the traffic and into work this morning, I made a horrible discovery. There is a man in the Houston area who believes that windows are not translucent. I say this because for the entire 10 minutes that I sat next to him, the man sat there picking his nose. EWWWWW!
It took me back to this one time in college, when I sat in the computer lounge typing a paper. Across from me sat this guy who had the same "if I can't see you, you can't see me" mentality. For about five minutes, I sat (grossed out) watching him picking his nose, until finally I had enough.
So I leaned forward to where he could see my face, pointed at him and said, "I SEE YOU!"
I mean, damn, I thought he should know.
But I have to tell you, I wanted to laugh as the guy nonchalantly leaned to his left in an attempt to put his computer between us so as to block my view of his gross habit. So funny.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

I had a guy in my English class my senior yr on Highschool that would pick his nose like he was trying to find gold. He too thought noone saw him.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

That is just sooooooo gross!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home