Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cutest Thing EVER

So last night, I was sitting at home all by my lonesome watching, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." (Which, incidentally, kicks the crap out of all cartoons today.)
I noticed that Allie seemed interested in the show too, which is bizarre because she is A DOG. But this scene came on where Snoopy was supposed to be a WWII pilot and he was flying his doghouse. Evidently Allie was into it because she literally waddled over to the TV, sat up on her butt, put her nose almost to the screen and followed Snoopy, wherever he went on the screen, with her head.
I so wish I had gotten a picture of that, because she sat there for at least a minute, staring at Snoopy.
So evidently, Snoopy is to dogs what Pre-Angelina Brad Pitt was to girls everywhere.
He's a total rockstar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home