Friday, October 12, 2007

Snakes are the Devil!!

My dog, Allie, has recently discovered that it's fun to play with snakes (grass snakes, thank goodness). This week alone, I've caught her on three separate occasions, rolling on top of one, nudging it with her nose, pawing at it.
Now see, most people would probably note the fact that it's just a grass snake, comment on how cute it is that puppy plays with it, and move on. Not me.
Because grass snake or not, it's still a snake. A slimy, creepy, evil snake. Snakes are the devil - sans pitchfork, but with fangs so it all evens out...
So you can imagine what my reaction was when Allie put a snake INTO HER MOUTH and tried to bring it to me while I was sitting on the patio yesterday.
I'd love to know what the neighbors were thinking as I was screaming, "NO - PUT IT DOWN! DON'T BRING THAT OVER HERE!!"
I've got to get over my fear of the grass snake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home