Saturday, September 29, 2007

What's Up???

Today was one of those days. One of those perfect, amazing days that couldn't have been better if I had an event planner mapping it out for me, minute by minute.
I started out with a 9-mile run, complete with random conversation and a recap of the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, all done prior to 7:30 am. This was followed by the longest, hottest, steamy-mirror-causing shower known to man. Followed by two hours of solo shopping/browsing therapy complete with the Starbucks pumpkin latte, which was recommended by Lisa. (Thanks girl!!) This was followed by a two hour, deep-sleep nap with two noisy fans going full blast in my bedroom. Followed by several hours of TV-watching and laughing with my husband. Followed by dinner with my parents and brother. Followed by a night filled with non-stop chatting, sarcasm and laughter with my girl, Tracy. (Oh, and p.s: her dog just had four puppies, so in addition to four hours of laughing/talking, we actually got to spend the last 20 minutes or so playing with these tiny little piglet-looking puppies, who want nothing more than to nibble your fingers and cuddle.)
Seriously - what's up with today???
It's not often that I can look back at an entire day and think that there's honestly not one tiny little detail that I would change about the day if I could. But today was one of those days where all the little things stacked up to make one gigantic, perfect day. I will definitely have to say a few extra "thank you's" to God before I head on to bed. I wonder if it would be selfish to ask for an encore?

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Girl I am so proud of you and your 9 miles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home