Friday, September 21, 2007

Shite.

Why the german curse word title, you ask?
Well, that would be because this week starts "hill work" in my running group.
And being that I live in the coastal flat lands of Texas, I'm pretty limited on where I can go to get in my "hill work."
In fact, my only "hill work" option (singular) is shown below:





That would be pictures of the Kemah bridge, route of about a bazillion cars a day, surrounded only by water which lies about 150 feet below the bridge. On the upside, if this bridge were to collapse under the weight of the bazillion cars plus the additional 500 runners that comprise my running group, the fall alone would kill us long before the drowning, so death would be quick, at least.
Holy crap.
What have I gotten myself into?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home