Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bad Blogger!

I'm such a bad blogger these days.
My apologies.

It's just that so many things are going on, which gives me so much material to write about but no time to do actually write it.
Current issues: Work worries, school prospects, career crisis; all of which will hopefully be worked out within the next few months.

I feel like a lot of the time, especially with my career, I get so scared to make the wrong decision that I just make no decision at all. And that ends up being the wrong decision, which leaves me feeling stuck, which in turn really makes me mad. So then I feel mad and stuck, which is not good.

How is it possible to be 28 years old and not know what I want to do when I grow up?
Even more importantly, is it ever really possible to know what you do want to do when you grow up?

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

My sister actually ended up going back to school and starting over and is going for airospace engineering and she is 30. So anything is possible.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Hey, I have a degree, am almost 50, and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up, lol. Actually, I do. I want to write!

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got no clue what i wanna do "when i grow up". I admit defeat everyday and walk back into the succubus that is "IEL".

I guess it runs in the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home