Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So Many Things Going On...

Wow - it's been a big week.
Since I last wrote, several things have come up:
One being that there's a chance for me to go on a 4-month detail to Baltimore. I put in my letter of interest and am waiting to hear back from SSA as to whether or not they have a spot for me.
This could be awesome for several reasons: a)I just need a change of scenery, I believe; and b) one of my girls from college is living in Baltimore at this very moment. Meaning that for the first time since 2002, I'd be living in the same town as her.
But I'm hesitant as well for several reasons that I'm not wanting to go into detail on at this point. Just because it would take too long to cover everything.
So - to go or not to go; That is the question.
(Pending an acceptance from my employer on the letter of interest, of course...)

5 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Go! Everyone needs a change of scenery sometimes!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

go but keep us filled in

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

So what is the word?

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Snow again in Bmore.
You could hack the winter here. Its not that cold. and man is it pretty when it snows.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Ok, where you at????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home