Tuesday, March 29, 2011

East v West

It's my favorite time of the year!!! Spring time!!!!
I was sitting with Damon a few days ago, discussing the fact that I haven't been on an actual vacation since my divorce trip to Europe con Lisa.
That's right - I rewarded myself for successfully making 7 years of marriage, by divorcing the fool and rockin' out Europe with my BFF from college.
Sounds mean, yes. But if you knew anything about the tumultuous relationship that I had with my ex, you'd understand. Don't judge me.
And at the end of that conversation, we decided that we'd at least take a quick trip over Memorial Day weekend to either Southern California or Southern Florida.
So - to East Coast or West Coast? That is the question.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Kenna said...

Go to California and you can hit all the vinyards..

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Steindorf's said...

WEST COAST!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home