Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Adventures in Blogging

I'm intrigued. Today I saw the link at the top of my blog that says "Next Blog." I've really never taken a look at random blogs, but today was a slow day at work, so I went for it. It was an interesting journey.
There was a blog titled, "Travels of a Flatulent Gnome," and it was complete with actual pictures of this gnome in random places. Like he was sightseeing or something. Outstanding!
There was another one named "Bella Van Weinerhausen." It had me at the name. It was really just a strange person ranting about random things, but the name itself was captivating.
And there was one last really off-the-wall blog that I came across before my phone rang. It was called "KylesGirl12345" and the only message that was posted literally said, "Kyle I love you so much I hope we are together for a long time. Love u lotts." You go girl - get your man via blog entry!
If ever you are reading this and have some extra time, you should really take the random blog journey that begins with the "Next Blog" link located at the top right-hand corner of this page. I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home