Monday, February 28, 2005

The Wind Beneath My Wings :)

I'm on a mission to stay positive, because I had a really bad and extremely long day at work, and I'm determined not to let it get me down...so I'm going to focus on the most positive people in my life right now...

1) My husband, who is kind and loving and supportive, and who always tells me that I'm skinny - even when I'm having a fat day, who takes me to eat Freebirds when I'm blue, and plays cards with me when I'm bored, who goes on vacations where he doesn't want to go just to make me happy, who braves family reunions when he clearly would rather not, and who I can talk to about anything and everything. I'm one lucky girl.
2) My family: My dad, who takes my side no matter what and who shares most of my political beliefs; my mom, who is always real and who tells it like it is even if it's not what I want to hear; my brother, who makes me laugh more than anybody on this earth; Felicia, who doesn't take crap from me even when I wish she would.
3) My bestest friends: Lisa - you're always there for me and you make me dream; Amy - you make me laugh and bring out the silly side of me; Berly - you accept me for who I am without judgment; Allison - you've helped me through some of the toughest times in my life, and you're always so strong regardless of what you're going through; Wes - you're the best social planner ever. You plan our trips, you cook our food, you drive us everywhere, and you do all this without too much griping.
4) Rita, who shares a cubicle with me at work, who helps me get through each day by telling me that I'm justified in my complaints about my supervisor, and who brings comic relief to our stuffy office environment. Thank God for her.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

1) Courtney - because you make me feel good about myself and require nothing from me in return.
You are such a good person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home