Tuesday, June 14, 2005

San Diego

I'm down to 6 days until I go to San Diego! a woo hoo!!!
I was looking at the weather report for California though, and it looks like the temperature's going to be upper 60's and lower 70's next week. Bummer about that, but I figure it'll be a prime opportunity to get in some writing.
When I get back, we have a family reunion to go to. Not so excited about that, I must say. Our family is cheesy: we have theme reunions each year, and this year is "Mardi Gras." Super tame Mardi Gras that is. My brother's girlfriend, Felicia, wanted to make a shirt that said, "Hough Reunion 2005: SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS!" Seriously, how many opportunities in life do you get to make trashy family reunion shirts like that? Of course, the family elders freaked out and nixed that idea really quickly. And while I understand their point, they should really think about these things ahead of time. Don't pick a theme that's trashy and then get mad when people go with it. My family somehow found a way to suck the fun right out of Mardi Gras...awesome.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell felicia not to listen to the "family elders." that shirt would be so funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home