Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dream Dream Dream

I had the most bizarre dream last night.
I was going to law school in Houston, but I lived in Santa Fe and had no transportation to get to Houston, so I was forced to take a taxi, which cost me $100 each way, effectively doubling the cost of law school. So anyway, I get to law school and find out that law school is actually journalism school, which is actually a series of physical challenges, like running relay races to get our grades. The winner of the race got an A, the person in second place got a B, the person in third place got a C, etc.
I woke up this morning stressing out because I didn't have enough money to take a taxi home and also because our next physical challenge was going to be rock climbing, and I have no upper body strength.
So weird...

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always have weird dreams. maybe you should avoid eating at least 2 hours before bedtime. and also try meditating sometime.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger K0ba said...

If I were a Freudian, I would wonder which dream thing is the penis. I, however, I'm not because it is not in vogue. And also,, because if I were to apply Freudian interpretation to my mosquito dream...well, you see where I'm going.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Hmm - I hadn't thought of my dream in Freudian terms, but maybe there's a penis-envy implication in the law school/journalism school part of the dream...

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Yes, but you actually go to law school in Houston. That was my original plan, and I never finished it out. So maybe that's where the envy part comes in to play...I ended up with a journalism degree instead of the law degree that I had originally planned for.
How do you like law school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home