Monday, October 10, 2005

All About the Eyebrows

I'm obsessed with eyebrows.
That's right, eyebrows. I'm a freak, I know...
I actually dated this guy in high school, who would lay his head in my lap while we watched TV. Upside down, his eyebrows and entire face took on the image of an old lady. It totally creeped me out and actually contributed to the downfall of our relationship...nobody wants to date an old lady! It's now been 8 years since I've seen or talked to this guy, but still I can picture his granny face, looking up at me. CREEPY!!!
Recently, my friend Lisa pointed out that Charlotte from "Sex and the City," has very expressive eyebrows. They droop dramatically when she's sad, they perk up excitedly when she's happy. Sometimes they look like they operate independently of her body. It's creating issues for me now, because it's all I can look at. I actually...gasp...turned off SATC the other night because I couldn't deal with it anymore.
I have to figure out some way to ignore her brows so that I can keep my relationships in tact with Carrie, Samantha and Miranda. Please, advice anybody???

9 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger The Shib said...

God Im so sorry. I take it back.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Good halucenogens...

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Look at the background instead of directly at her.
Or maybe close your eyes when she is on.

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Katie said...

LOL..thats funny

I have a thing with hair...The way some of them girls have there hair on that show..Drives me crazy

 
At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know who the high school boyfriend was. I know my brows are flippin sweet!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Lol!!! ha ha. You're such a goofball! Go with Berly's suggestion..seems the easiest way to keep the relationship intact.
Crazy girl.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to ruin another of your favs ladie but have you ever paid attention to Kimberly Williams' eyebrows in "Father of the Bride"? They're total bushman eyebrows and I want to pluck them incessantly. Get a wax before the wedding for the love!

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

Kimberly did have bad eyebrows...much like my own pre-wax days. But I'm thinking she can use the excuse, "it was the 90's..."
We all made mistakes in the 80's / 90's, right? I was wearing bad clothes right into the new millennium!!! I'm sure some are still questionable...
But no, I see your point. Bad brows, girl!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Just look at the other person she is talking with when you watch and zone her out all together. On Sex and the city I can't stand looking at that huge mole on Sara Jessica Parkers face so I just try to zone it out and look at her hair or the cigarett that she has in her hand 90 percent of the time thinking how can a person smoke that much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home