Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Too Boring to Come Up With Something Interesting

Have you ever had days where you feel giddy, and you're not sure why?
Yesterday was one of those days for me...
And I don't know why. Work was horrible. My desk is a wreck and I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to catch up. But for some reason, I felt extremely happy last night. We didn't do much: went to my parents' house and hung out with the fam before returning home and spending a night in front of the TV. But I was giggly, and I spent the night singing songs that were clearly out of my vocal range. Most songs are out of my vocal range, come to think of it.
I did make blackened talapia for dinner...maybe they put some kind of drug in fish these days. I'll bet it's the bacteria from the ocean at work within me. Turns out it's euphoric...
Perhaps I'll have talapia again tonight.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

GIRL, if Talapia can make you feel THAT good, I would find a way to eat it Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!!

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure blame it on the Fish! Are you sure it's not all that crack you've been buying from me?

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

They figured out it was ergot in the rye that made whole towns in the middle-ages get slightly unhinged...

Why not something similar in the fish?

But seriously, nothing wrong with being a little happy for no reason... Sometimes it just feels good to act a little goofy. Hell, I'm goofy all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home