Thursday, October 13, 2005

GIMME MY CLOTHES BACK!!!

To the dry cleaning bitch that has taken my clothes captive:
Screw you. Screw you for telling me that my clothes would be ready at 6:00 on Tuesday. Screw you for telling me to come back at 6:15, when they weren't ready at 6:00 as promised, and then being rude to me when I came back at 6:40 for my clothes. Screw you for the non-apologies at 6:40, when my clothes still weren't ready on Tuesday and then when they STILL weren't ready yesterday at 5:45. Screw you for telling me to COME BACK at 7:00 last night, which I did not, as I'm tired of wasting precious gas in my quest for crisp clothing.
As soon as I get my clothes back, I'm over you, dry cleaning nazi!
May you live a life of wrinkled and musty smelling clothing.

6 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger berly02 said...

Why is it that dry cleaning people think they can bitchy? Beware ladie, the Shib got gripped out once by her dry cleaning person. Damn Bitch!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY DRY CLEANING GUY! He picks up at my house every tuesday morning and drops it off promptly on wednesday at 5pm. And the price is the same. Plus he's friendly and drives a yellow van. One time he thought he lost a linen jacket and was gonna credit my account but he was so distraught. He went back and combed the store and found it. He called me back and was SO happy! Props to you Carlos...you're my hero!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Courtney that dry woman is walking around in your clothes. I know it.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

I think she is...ooh, let me catch that girl in my clothes and see what happens!
Probably nothing - I'm a pansy, but I'll be thinking bad thoughts like never before!!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Have you ever seen the Seinfeld episode where his dry cleaner's wife was wearing his clothes that he brought in to get cleaned. It just reminded me of that. I would try calling them before you drive all the way over there and if they say that it's ready and you get there and it's not then give it to them.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

hahaha. What a bitch that lady is! I hope you tell her to go hang herself on one of those hooks and ride around that conveyer belt all day...

Get a new dry cleaner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home