Sunday, August 20, 2006

Confessions Part I

I have a confession to make.
A shameful, shameful confession.
Last night I went to see...Snakes...On...A...Plane...and the worst part was that I liked it.
Very much actually. Good show. A+
Oscar-winning performances, you ask? Umm, no. Definitely not.
Well thought out, rich plotline? Nope - pretty much just pissed off snakes killing people on a plane.
Ending that wrapped up the conflict? Not even a little bit.
But was it action packed? Indeed.
And were there funny, awkward sexual inuendos? Too many to count.
Everything you need in a movie :)
If you're not looking for a future Academy Award Winner, that is.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. The funny part is, a friend of mine told me the EXACT same thing about that movie...but I opted to go see Devil Wears Prada instead.

...but wait a second...if that was only Confessions Part ONE...I'm eagerly awaiting Part Two...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

My friend went and saw it the other day and she said the same thing. I would have never guessed it from the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home