Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kevbo!

So Kevin's surprise party/go-kart extravaganza went off without a hitch. I'm still so impressed with all of his buddies who knew about this for weeks and never said anything to him. I'm so impressed with myself for not letting something slip, since I came close to just screaming out, "YOU'RE HAVING A SURPRISE PARTY TOMORROW!" like 1007 times on Friday alone. I'm most impressed with Kevin, who didn't gripe too much when I sent him on a 30-minute treasure hunt around town to find his presents in order to keep him occupied while everybody arrived at the raceway.
Here are some pics (shocking, I know - lol) from the party.



Dane and Kevin - Kevin had just gotten to Bay Area Raceway and figured out that he was having a birthday party...



Kevin's birthday cake - we figured we needed to make the cake masculine for him :)



And finally, Kevin riding go-karts - I guess he finally figured out that turning 30 does not mean you can't still be a kid!! Amen to that!!

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Pheebs said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!! (Even us bloggers knew about the surprise party before you!) ;)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger mindtwister said...

I am soooo jealous that he gets to ride the go carts and I can't....lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home