Monday, August 14, 2006

It's A Small World After All

This weekend was Kevin's pre-birthday "throw him off with a birthday outing so that he doesnt suspect his surprise party" present. We went to San Antonio to the riverwalk and to the Ron White comedy show.
Let me tell you - if you ever get a chance to see Ron White in person, you need to do it. My cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard.
The most bizarre thing happened though. Right before the show, I walked into the bathroom - because I have the weakest bladder EVER - and happened to run into my cousin who lives in Kerrville, which is an hour (East/Northeast??) on the other side of San Antonio. I see her once a year usually, and happened to run into her in the bathroom at random comedy show where probably 1000 people were in attendance. Weird.
Then I ran into one of my high school BFF's at the hotel where we were staying. Talk about small world...
But the weekend was good. It was great to see my cousin and my hs friend. Our room had an awesome view of San Antonio, we rode the river boat, ate on the river and did birthday drinks at Pat O'Brien's before the show, and Kevin seems to be clueless about his upcoming surprise party. Thank goodness he cares not about the blog world, or I would have given it away by now...

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ummm, hey money bags!!! I was going to take your advice and go see ole Ron next weekend while we are in Austin, except the tickets are like $120-$160 a piece. So I think I'll take your word for it being really funny.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

That sucks! Our tickets were only $40 each. I mean, that's still not cheap but it was Kevin's birthday present. If it was that expensive I probably would have just bought him the dvd and been done with it!!! LOL

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Pheebs said...

I was just going to say...doesn't it ruin the surprise when you post about it on your blog?! hahahhaa devious...but so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home