Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let There Be Cake

Sometimes a "kiddo" weekend with the girls is just what you need.
Last weekend, I hit the Dallas trail to hang out with my girls, Amy and Allison. Did we go dancing? Drinking? Hitting the bars in D-Town?
Why no, we did not.
We went to Six Flags.
You can laugh if you want; several of my co-workers did.
But do I care?
Why no, I do not.
Because I had eight whole hours of twisting, turning, shaking, rattling, dropping, spinning, glorious fun. Plus girl talk. Sans lines. Not sure how we got a beautiful, sunny day at Six Flags without any heinous lines to ruin our fun. But we did it.
And we had cake.
I'll never be sorry.

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Drywall Mom said...

Funnel cake I presume. Yumm. I miss Astroworld.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger The Shib said...

Damn you guys.
Having girls weekend without me.
Youll eat cake in July. And Mexican food.
And burgers. And have frosty bevs by the pool.

But we aint havin no sushi. Dont ask.

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like my idea of the perfect weekend!! Oh, how I miss Astroworld!!!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh I totally want to go to Six Flags!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home