Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thinking Back...

The thing that I love most about blogging is being able to look back over time and see where you were and what you were doing in the past.
A little over a year ago, I had just met my friend Karen for the first time. I love Karen. She's so down to earth and she makes me laugh so much - totally feel like I've known her forever.
But when I met her for the first time, I didn't know what to expect. I even blogged about it last year:
Women are like dogs.
We sniff each other out, looking for weaknesses and/or flaws.
Sure do.
There's a hot girl that just started working at our office today.
I've been circling her for awhile now. Checkin' her out to see if there are any crazy habits that I can latch on to.
There's not one - she's nice. And hot.
I hate her :)


Now that my year-long hunt for "crazy habits that I can latch on to" has produced no results, I'm officially calling it off :) Turns out one can be nice. And hot. LOL - who knew???

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww..that's so funny. I still remember you helping me discover myspace, then discovering your blog, then being so drawn in by your stories I couldn't stop reading your past blogs and all of a sudden thinking, "OMG..this new girl she's talking about is me!!" That was hillarious..me and Andy were laughing so hard when that happened!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home