Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bath and Body Works, You Sly Devil, You!

I recently bought the Banana Smoothie body wash from Bath and Body Works. Delicious!
But as I was getting a bath tonight, the back of the bottle caught my eye. And as I began to read further, this is what I found:

"She could tell from the beginning, from the second she laid eyes on him, that he was smooth. Real smooth. There was something dangerously seductive about him, restless and brooding, that attracted her like a magnet. And what a smooth talker! That man could charm the peel off a banana, she thought to herself as she turned away so he couldn't see her smile."

Bath and Body Works, I applaud you.
It takes guts to even say something that cheesy and soap-opera-esque. But to print it on your product? Why that's just plain fearless.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger MARFSBABY said...

I love it! ! Wouldn't it be a riot to have that job...the one where you actually get to write corny phrases on bath products.

... maybe I can do that when I grow up.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Courtney O. said...

OOH! Job prospects :) Go for it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home